Casement windows offer traditional styling with contemporary benefits. Available in both Canterbury timber and Southern Star aluminium, our casement windows provide a modern twist on this architectural classic.
The uniqueness of casement windows comes from the fact they are hinged at the side. When opened, the casement style window gives unencumbered views to the exterior and provides excellent ventilation.
Perfect for either classic or contemporary homes, casement windows are sure to impress with their various useful features and styling.
Southern Star aluminium casement windows are available in our 200 Series and make a bold statement with a 60mm sash width and stylish design.
- Can be double glazed up to 18mm or
- Can be single glazed up to 10.38mm
- Ability to have full height sashes 2057mm high
- Can be double glazed up to 18mm (sash size restrictions apply)
- Integrated flyscreen receiver
- Enclosed fixed lite sill does not catch flies or insects
- Concealed fixings
- Full perimeter Q-lon sash seals for maximum draft reduction
- Comes with winder operator and non lockable latch as standard (black)
The class of the Canterbury timber casement windows sees them as popular inclusions in the latest home designs, while also being favoured among renovators. With its open out sash, the casement window provides outstanding ventilation, particularly useful in semi-tropic or coastal areas.
- Can be fitted with standard, toughened or laminated glass and can be double-glazed
- Superb airflow and ventilation
- Fitted with full window seals reduce drafts and rattle
- Smooth operation
- Can be hinged on either vertical edge
Casement windows are a stylish and versatile option for any home, no matter what style. Bold and chic, with options to suit either modern or traditional houses, these windows are loaded with features and benefits.
Visit our website, showroom or contact us today to learn more about our casement windows.