Using Windows for Splashbacks
We have seen many splashback trends come and go over recent years, coloured glass, subway tiles and brick to name a few.
But why not invest in a splashback that changes with the season, or you can completely overhaul whenever you are bored with it?
Have you ever considered using a window as a splashback?
Here are just some of the reasons you might want to consider this option for your new home or renovation:
• A window splashback can bring nature into your home
• It adds another source of natural light
• Bored? The view is what you make it!
• It helps create an indoor-outdoor feel, in conjunction with your alfresco area
• Compliments timber in your home
• Helps white minimalist kitchens from feeling sterile
Talk to your Builder or Architect about how you can incorporate windows from the Southern Star Group as your feature splashback.