The Southern Star aluminium double hung window is an extremely versatile style both in traditional homes and more contemporary designs. Available in the 100 Series, the double hung offers superior ventilation through the top, bottom or both sashes, and combines reliable functionality with classic style.
- Integrated finger pulls on sash rails top and bottom
- Spring balances for trouble free operation
- Ability to have full height sashes without a transom up to 2057mm high
- Concealed fixings
- Enclosed fixed lite sill does not catch insects or dirt
- Full perimeter sash seals for maximum draft reduction
- Comes with sash latch as standard (black or gold)
- Externally fitted flyscreens are easily removed and replaced for cleaning without having to remove the window sash
- Can be glazed in 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 6.38mm glass (size limits may apply)
Timber Double Hung
Our Canterbury Timber Double Hung Windows come in three variants:
Modern technology with the essence of tradition in the one package. The Canterbury timber counter balance double hung window offers a combination of the look of the traditional weights and cords operated double hung, but with a modern, efficient counter balance sash system.
The Canterbury timber jambliner double hung window offers a state-of-the-art mechanism that not only makes opening and closing the window easy, it also allows you to completely remove the sashes from inside for easy painting and cleaning.
Canterbury sashless timber double hung windows will complement any home while providing superior climate control and unrestricted views. The counterbalance system, integrated, long life slides with self-aligning grooves, and large, anti-jamming sliding clearance ensure smooth and trouble free operation, and the concealed locking feature operates in a closed or partially open position.
View our full range of Double Hung Windows here.