Images are for illustration purposes only and may not accurately represent the product to design, configuration, applications and accessories selected.
Southern Star Aluminium Louvre Windows combine classic aesthetic with ventilation and climate control at the flick of a lever. Louvre windows are versatile and can be used in a variety of configurations that allow you to control airflow, privacy and noise. With a standard blade size of 152mm, with 102mm as an option, your Southern Star louvre is encased in a stylish 300 Series aluminium frame available in any of our standard nine colours, with custom colours also an option.
Providing maximum natural ventilation and airflow when fully open, you also have the option of security or insect screens for added insect protection and peace of mind. The optional choice of either timber or aluminium blades gives you added privacy, while choosing low E or tinted glass can help with energy efficiency and comfort in the home. With easy clean design, Southern Star Louvre Windows give you the ability to clean both sides of the window from inside your home. Smart draining allows water to drain from blades to the outside of the house, when windows are fully open.
Features & Benefits
- Blades available in either 152mm or 102mm
- 132mm overall aluminium window frame
- Installed as a single frame or ideal for combination styles with hinge doors, fixed lites or sliding doors\
- Handles can be placed in left or right position of the window
- All glazing options provide a wide range of energy efficient solutions
- Complies to Australian Standards -AS2047 andAS1288
- Timber, aluminium, opaque or tinted toughened glass blades available
- Custom made product to order in a range of configurations and sizes